Thursday, November 26, 2020

Playlist Thursday November 26th 2020

 4-5

PJ Harvey - Big Exit

 PJ Harvey - This Is Love

Kynsy - Happiness Isn't A Fixed State

Arcade Fire - Put Your Money on Me

Fontaines D.C. - I Don't Belong

Sylvan Esso - PARAD(w/m)E

The Pogues - A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Dani Larkin - Samson & Goliath

Scattered Ashes - Love Is Not An Option

PJ Harvey - This Wicked Tongue

 

5-6

Villagers - A Trick of the Light

Ian Brown - First World Problems

Pastiche - Chasing Down The Fame

Kraftwerk - The Model

Director - Reconnect

Daft Punk - One More Time

Queens Of The Stone Age - The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret

Muse - Cave

Snow Patrol - Ask Me How I Am

PJ Harvey - We Float


6-7

Belle And Sebastian - I Fought In A War

Blink 182 - All The Small Things

U2 - Beautiful Day

The White Stripes - One More Cup of Coffee

Tom Waits - Chocolate Jesus

The Avalanches - Since I Left You

Britney Spears - Oops, I Did It Again

Grandaddy - The Crystal Lake

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication

PJ Harvey - Horses In My Dreams

Coldplay - Clocks

No comments:

Post a Comment