Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Playlist Tuesday November 3rd 2020

 4-5

Loah & Bantum - NGLA

Dave Thomas O'Gorman - Save Me From Satellites (Say You Will) 

Ger Eaton - I Thought I'd A Friend

Columbia Mills - The Greatest Love

Sinead O'Connor - Trouble Of The World

BARQ - The Table

Director - Reconnect

August Wells - No More Operator

Carron - Even Sad Birds Sing

Runah - Entropy

Joshuan Burnside - War On Everything

 

5-6

Moncrieff - Play Loud

CMAT - I Wanna Be A Cowboy, Baby

God Knows - Mup I Said

SOAK - Everybody Loves You

Spies - Young Dad

Republic of Loose - You Know It

Saint Sister - Tin Man

The Cranberries - Linger

Gilbert O'Sullivan - Get Down

Ailbhe Reddy - The Tube

Elaine Mai - When I Go

U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky


6-7

Roisín Murphy - Dear Miami

The Duckworth Lewis Method - Boom Boom Afridi

Mick Flannery & Anais Mitchell - Minnesota

The Dead Heavys - Lazarus

The Water Boys -The Soul Singer

All Tvvins - Darkest Ocean

The Eskies - Fever

Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight

My Tribe Your Tribe - Garden Song 

Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment