Thursday, February 18, 2021

Playlist Thursday February 18th 2021

 4-5

The Notorious B.I.G. - Things Done Changed

The Notorious B.I.G. - Unbelieveable

Morcheeba - The Sea

Joy Division - She's Lost Control

Christian Cohle - Holy Trouble

Django Django - Waking Up

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now

The Elements - Let The Stars Shine

R.E.M - Man On The Moon

Dani Larkin - Love Part 2


5-6

Dry Cleaning - Strong Feelings

The Paper Kites - Walk Above The City

Elaine Mai - No Forever

Vampire Weekend - M79

SYMYL  - Stay Close

Mogwai - Ritchie Sacramento

The Notorious B.I.G. - Respect

The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa

Beck - Loser

The Cranberries - Zombie

The Frames - Revelate

A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation


6-7

Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia

Manic Street Preachers - Faster

Pulp - Do You Remember The First Time?

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl 

The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die

The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy

Pavement - Gold Soundz

Green Day - When I Come Around

Oasis - Live Forever

Aslan - Crazy World

No comments:

Post a Comment