Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Playlist Tuesday February 16th 2021

 4-5

Winters Reign - Born Again

Thin Lizzy - Killer On The Loose

For Those I Love - Birthday

Keeley - The Glitter and the Glue 

The Stunning - Brighten Up My Life

Kynsy - Elephant in the Room

SOAK - Everybody Loves You

Columbia Mills - Head Start

Fontaines D.C. - I Don't Belong

The Paper Kites - Walk Above The City

Kid Karate - No Way


5-6

John Blek - Like A Child

SYML - Stay Close

Ailbhe Reddy - Personal History

delush & Tolu Makay - The Greatest Gift

Brídín - Floating

The Divine Comedy - To The Rescue

Bell X1 - Bring Me A Fire King

Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now

Wendy Jack - Valentine

Soulé - Don't Hold Your Breath

Van Morrison - I'm Not Feeling It Anymore

Eskies - All Good Men


6-7

Alice Lynsky - Obscene Dreams

AE Mak - Too Sad To Sing

Pleasure Beach - Magic Mountain 

Christian Cohle - Holy Trouble

Ham Sandwich - Apollo 

God Knows - Who's Asking (East Coast Remix)

Paddy Hanna - Austria

Little Green Cars - The Song They Play Every Night

Dani Larkin - Love Part Three

DYVR - Lights Off

Cave Ghosts - Goodbye

This Club - Up

Big September - The Preacher

No comments:

Post a Comment