Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Playlist Wednesday February 17th 2021

 4-5

Aubrie Sellers - Glad

Culture Club - Let Somebody Love You

Dani Larkin - Love Part Three

Saint Sister - The Place That I Work

Mogwai - Ritchie Sacramento

Status Quo - Liberty Lane

Hozier - Almost

Christine and the Queens - La Vita Nuova

Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did, And I Don't Now

Jamiriquoi - Virtual Insanity

Blondie - Rapture

Christian Cohle - Holy Trouble

 

5-6

Fleet Foxes - Sunblind

Pixies - Debaser

For Those I Love - Birthday

Damon Locks & Black Monument Ensemble - The Colors That You Bring

CATALAN! - Rousillon Serenade

Denise Chaila feat. Jafaris - Anseo

Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me

John Blek - Like a Child

Julia Jacklin - Don't Know How To Keep Loving You

The Clash - Lost In The Supermarket

The Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle

Hothouse Flowers - I Can See Clearly Now


6-7

Dry Cleaning - Strong Feelings

PJ Harvey - An Acre Of Land

Pearl Jam - Alive

Bridín - Floating

Django Django - Waking Up

Tame Impala - Is It True

Beirut - Gallipoli

Katy Kirby - Traffic!

The Paper Kites - Walk Above the City

Oh Wonder - Happy

Somebody's Child - We Could Star A War

Paul Simon - Graceland

No comments:

Post a Comment