Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Playlist Tuesday June 22nd 2021

4-5
The Boomtown Rats - She's So Modern
Supergrass - Sun Hits the Sky
The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell
Thin Lizzy - China Town
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
Nylophone - Life Goes On
Robert Miles - Children

5-6
Elton John & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Edwyn Collins - Never Met a Girl Like You
Denise Chaila - 061
Kool & the Gang - Jungle Boogie
Joshua Burnside - Northern Winds
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?
The Cranberries - Linger
0Stella - Fire (Callistan Remix)

6-7

Smoothboi Ezra - My Own Person
The Zombies - Time Of the Season
Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton - Freedom
Nik Kershaw - I Won't Let the Sun Go Down On Me
The Dubliners - Whiskey In the Jar
The Knack - My Sharona
HousePlants - Companero
The Beach Boys - I Know There's an Answer
Goldfrapp - Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment