Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Playlist Tuesday June 29th 2021

 4-5

The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum

Aonair - Your Man

MGMT - Time To Pretend 

Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby

FKA twigs - sad day

The Waterboys - The Soul Singer

Rowan - Nothing's Gonna Change

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

Hvmmingbyrd - I'll Follow You


5-6

Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life

The Pogues - The Body Of An American

Feist - My Moon My Man

CMAT - 2 Wrecked 2 Care

The Temptations - My Girl

Danny G & The Major 7ths - Make Me Feel (Believing)

Paul Simon - Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes

Denise Chaila - Chaila


6-7

Khruangbin - So We Can't Forget

Frank Sinatra - That's Life

Saint Sister - Any Dreams

The Stunning - Romeo's On Fire

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream

JARV IS - Must I Involve

The Police - So Lonely

Squeeze - Tempted

Soda Blonde - Small Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment