Monday, October 1, 2012

Playlist for Monday 1/10/12

4-5
Midlake - It covers the hillside
The Boomtown rats - I don't like mondays
Jamie Woon - Night Air
My Vitriol - Always your way
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
The Jam - Start
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Metric - Youth without youth
Thin Lizzy - Sarah
Glass Pear - Dizzy
Gin Blossoms - Follow you down
Twin Shadow - 5 seconds

5-6
Fleet Foxes - Bedouin Dress
Villlagers - Ship of promises
LemonJelly - Nice weather for duck
Stone Roses - She bangs the drum
Tennis - Petition
Stunning - Romeos on fire
This Club - I won't worry
The XX - Crystalized
A flock of seagulls - I ran
Sufjan Stevens - Casimir Pulaski Day

6-7
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
Twin Sister - Bad Street
Rory Gallagher - Lonesome Highway
Heavenly Beat - Faithless
David Bowie - Heroes
Alt-J - Something Good
Richard Hawley - Seek It
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment