Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 9.10.12

4-5
Ash - Girl from Mars
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Hem - Half Acre
James Brown - Get Up
Todd Terje - Inspector Norse
Frank Sinatra - Come fly with me
Heavenly Beat - Faithless
Cream - White Room
Friends - I'm His Friend
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song
Ray LaMontagne - How Come

5-6
A tribe called quest - Can I kick it?
Tina Turner - Proud Mary
White Stripes - The hardest button to button
Menomena - Plumage
Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
Reef - Place your hands
The Smiths - The boy with the thorn in his side
Blackstreet - No diggity
Le Galaxie - Midnight Midnight

6-7
Loudon Wainwright III - In C
M83 - Kim & Jessie
The Jam - Going Underground
This Club - I won't worry
Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond
Twin Shadow - 5 Seconds
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
The Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Music for a found Harmonium
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under the bridge
Kinks - You really got me
Kodaline - All I want

No comments:

Post a Comment