Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 30.10.12

4-5
Richard Hawley - Leave your body behind you
Eagles - Take it easy
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know
Grimes - Oblivion
National - Conversation 16
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Field Music - Them that do nothing
Them - Its all over now baby blue
Wilco - I'm the man who loves you
Groove Armada - At the river
Beach House - Myth

5-6
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
Saso - Type A Jitters
Blur - The Universal
The Commitments - Try a little tenderness
The XX - Angels
U2 - The unforgettable fire
Bill Callahan - Jim Cain
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Brendan Benson - Them & Me
Johnny Cash - The Man comes around

6-7
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Jonathan Wilson - Desert Raven
Kodaline - All I want
Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance
Death Cab for Cutie - I will possess your heart
Air - All I need
Sparks - Let the monkey drive
Rolling Stones - Doom & Gloom
I am kloot - Proof
Rollerskate Skinny - Speed to my side

No comments:

Post a Comment