Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Playlist for Wednesday 10.10.12

4-5
Weezer - Say it aint so
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Allman Brothers - One way out
Coldplay - Clocks
Naked & Famous - Young Blood
Wintersleep - Weighty Ghost
Divine Comedy - Something for the weekend
Kodaline - All I want
Lykke Li - I follow Rivers
Neil Young - Old Man

5-6
Pretty Lights - We must go on
Pearl Jam - Alive
The Last Shadow Puppets - The age of the understatement
Pogues - A rainy night in Soho
Jessie Ware - 110%
Architecture In Helsinki - Like it or not
Stunning - Brewing up a storm
Pixies - Where is my mind
Tina Turner - Whats love got to do
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks

6-7
Rolling Stones - Start me up
Menomena - Plumage
Kings of Convenience - Mrs. Cold
The Clash - Train In Vain
Richard Hawley - Leave your body behind you
UNKLE - Eye for an eye
Al Green - Take me to the river
Two Door Cinema Club - I can talk
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment