Friday, April 26, 2013

Playlist for Friday 26.4.13

4-5
Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent
ACDC - Back in Black
Roisin O - Here We Go
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Stunning - Brewing up a storm
Blue Oyster Cult - The Reaper
Boy - Little Numbers
Tom Petty - American Girl
Noah & The Whale - 5 Years Time
Paul Simon - Graceland

5-6
They Might be giants - You're on fire
Muse - Starlight
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Right Said Fred - I'm too Sexy
Blur - Song 2
Cat Stevens - Here comes my baby
Rose & The Howling North - Cuckoo
ELO - Mr. Blue Sky

6-7
Magic Man - Paris
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run
Arcade Fire - keep the car running
The Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
James Brown - I feel good
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
Cure - Friday I'm in love
Presidents of the US - Peaches
Kid Karate - Two Times
Van Morrison - Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment