Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What's your biggest gripe with other road users?

I am the first to admit it, I'm a moaner about other road users, especially in my car and under my breath.

My number one gripe, is indicators! To some drivers it's a mysterious Harry Potteresque wand that sits beside the steering wheel. To others it's rarely used and when it is, it's as the car is already making its turn, maneuver or as the car begins to drift between lanes.

According to the RAC it's the second worst driver habit, the top ten are as follows.

1. Driving whilst using a mobile phone
2. Not indicating correctly
3. Tailgating
4. Crossing solid white lines
5. Lane hogging
6. Driving around with fog lights on when it's not necessary
7. Not knowing what lane you should be in
8. Queue jumping
9. Not wearing a seat belt
10. Driving through amber lights when you should really be stopping.

I'm surprised that speeding is not on the list, nor is driving with no care to road conditions or to other road users.

What's your biggest gripe or worst habit while driving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment