Thursday, April 11, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 11.4.13

4-5
Cake - The Distance
Boy - Little Numbers
Jimi Hendrix - Castles made of sand
Sea Pinks - Following Wind
Ocean Colour Scene - The day we caught the train
C2C - Down the road
Marilyn Manson - The beautiful people
Shearwater - You as you were
Stunning - Brewing up a storm
Chvrches - The Mother we share
Nick Cave - Red Right Hand
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know

5-6
Papa - Put me to work
Cure - Just like heaven
Manu Chao - Me Gusta Tu
Kodakid - Shake Skin
Santigold - Lights Out
Wild Party - When I get older
Dusty Springfield - Son of a preacher man
Steve Mason - Oh My Lord

6-7
Fleet Foxes - Bedouin Dress
Cat Stevens - Here comes my baby
They Might be giants - You're on fire
Pogues - A rainy night in Soho
Rhye - The Fall
Kasabian - Club Foot
Macklemore - Thrift Shop
Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon
Chris Malinchak - So good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment