Friday, October 4, 2013

Playlist for Friday 4.10.13

4-5
Caracol - Shiver
The Divine Comedy - National Express
The Beatles - I am the walrus
Guns & Roses - Welcome to the jungle
Woodkid - Run Boy Run
Aslan - This Is
ACDC - Back in Black
The Heavy - How you like me now
Diana Ross - Reflections
Villagers - Becoming a jackal

5-6
Janelle Monae - Dance Apocalyptic 
Pulp - Common People
Chic - Freak Out
HelloGoodbye - Everything is debatable
U2 - I will follow
Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers
Strypes - Hometown Girls
Foo Fighters - Learn to fly

6-7
Macklemore - Can't hold us
Paul Simon - You can call me Al
David Bowie - Fame
London Grammar - Strong
Aerosmith - Dude looks like a lady
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
Marvin Gaye - Heard it through the grape vine
Ben Pearce - What I might do
Sultans of Ping - Wheres me jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment