Thursday, October 10, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 10.10.13

4-5
Funeral Suits - Colour Fade
Cat Stevens - I love my dog
Dan Le SAc Vs Scroobius Pip - Look for the woman
Beck - Sexx Laws
Blind Yackety - Easy Days
Junip - Line of fire
RAC - Let Go
The Temptations - Papa was a rolling stone
Spoon - The Underdog
U2 - I still havn't found what I'm looking for
Ben Pearce - What I might do

5-6
Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket
London Grammar - Strong
Shad - Fam Jam
Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Our House
Oasis - Supersonic
Andy Bull - Baby I am nobody now
Laura Marling - WHere can I go?
Sultans of Swing - Wheres me jumper

6-7
HEM - Half Acre
Clash - Train In Vein
Shins - Australia
Hozier - Angel of small death & the codeine scene
Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
Smith - Panic
Washed Out - All I know

No comments:

Post a Comment