Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 29.10.13

4-5
Altered Hours - Smoke your eyes
Beck - I won't be long
School of seven bells - Windstorm
Glass Pear - Dizzy
Bipolar Sunshine - Fire
Feist - How come you never go there
Brian Deady - Over like McGyver
Cat Power - He War
Alt-J - Matilda
Mister Wives - Coffins
Joshua Burnside - Black Dog Sin
Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Mr Tang

5-6
Laura Marling - Where can I go?
Solar Bears - Our future is now
Mapei - Don't Wait
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Shearwater - You as you were
Minnie Ripperton - Les Fleurs
Led Zeppelin - Going to California
Little xs for eyes - Summer Stay
Fryars - On your own
The Young Folk - Way down south

6-7
Stone Roses - Made of stone
Junip - Line of fire
Floor Staff - The Guest
The Velvet Underground - I'm waiting for my man
Kavinsky - Nightcall
Stereophonics - I wouldn't believe your radio
Ivan & Alyosha - Be Your Man
Come On Live Long - Little Ones
Funeral Suits - All those friendly people
Beatles - Drive my car

No comments:

Post a Comment