Friday, January 10, 2014

Playlist for Friday 10.1.14

4-5
C2C - Happy
The Jam - Town called Malice
Foo Fighters - DOA
HAIM - Don't save me
REM - Shiny Happy People
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Southern - Just think about it
Diana Ross - Reflections
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream
The Turtles - Happy Together
Oasis - Some might say

5-6
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Phoenix - Long Distance Call
Frank Sinatra - Come fly with me
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Los Lobos - La Bamba
Rocstrong - Go Head
Coldplay - Clocks

6-7
U2 - Where the street has no name
Asgeir - Torrent
Lionel Richie - Dancing on the ceiling
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Blind Melon - No rain
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
The Kinks - You really got me
Noisettes - Wild young hearts
Drop Kick Murphies - I'm shipping up to Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment