Thursday, August 13, 2015

Playlist for Thursday 13.08.15

4-5
The Decemberists - Summersong
Lonelady - Groove it Out
Human League - Don't you want me?
The Kickdrums - Breathe Again
Van Morrison - Days like this
Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Bob Marley - Jamming
David Geraghty - Kaleidescope
Spinners - It's a shame
Brian Deady - A Darkness
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
The Beatles - For no one

5-6
White Lies - Death
Rolling Stones - Miss You
Chairmen of the board - Give me just a little more time
I'm Your Vinyl - Erase It
Primal Scream - Loaded
The police - Roxanne
Lykke Li - I follow You
Sultans of Ping - Give him a ball

6-7
Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama
Ladyhawke - My Delerium
Louis Armstrong - We have all the time in the world
Toto - Rosanna
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
Blur - Lonesome
U2 - Beautiful Day
Magic City Hippies - Fanfare
Rory Gallagher - Bad Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment