Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 18.08.15

4-5
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil
Nappy Roots - Good Day
D:REAM - Things can only get better
White Stripes - Icky Thump
Charles Wright - Express Yourself
Picture house - Sunburst
X-Press 2 - Lazy
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Masters in France - Playin' with my friends
Sly & The Family Stone - If you want me to stay
CC Brez - Her Alibi
Richard Hawley - Tonight the streets are ours

5-6
I Monster  - Daydream in Blue
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Petite Noir - Down
Beatles - Ticket to ride
All Tvvins - Thank you
Magic City Hippies - Fanfare
Tears for fears - Everybody want's to rule the world
George Michael - Faith
Thin Lizzy - Emerald
Lord Huron - Fool for love
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye

6-7
The Cure - Love Cats
Eric Clapton - I feel Free
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Lianne La Havas - What you don't do
U2 - New Years Day
Floor Staff - The Guest
Jackie Wilson  - I get the sweetest feeling
Hall & Oats - I can't go for that

No comments:

Post a Comment