Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Playlist for Wednesday 05.08.15

4-5
The Cars - Just what I needed
Rationale - Fast Lane
Rose and Howling North - Cuckoo
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Blind Melon - No rain
New Order - Regret
Blur - Charmless Man
The Commitments - Mustang Sally
Joni - Running
The Rolling Stones - get off my cloud

5-6
The Shins - So says I
Kingsmen - Louie, Louie
Bronksi Beat - Small Town Boy
Jungle - Busy Earnin
Brian Deady - A Darkness
Supergrass - Moving
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
Them - baby please don't go
Josh Ritter - Getting Ready to get down
I'm your vinyl - Erase It

6-7
Frank Sinatra - Come fly with me
Kings of Leon - On Call
Massive Attack - Angel
The Boomtown Rats - Rat Trap
Arcade Fire - Intervention
Eagles - Life in the fast lane
Come on live long - Speak Up
The Mohawks - The Champ
Bitch Falcon - Wolfstooth

No comments:

Post a Comment