Monday, February 14, 2022

Playlist Monday February 14th 2022

 4-5

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf

Sonny & Cher - I Got You Back

The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon 

The Fugees - Killing Me Softly

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

No Doubt - It's My Life

The Cranberries - Linger

Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime

The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho


5-6

Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor

Spandau Ballet - True

Nicki Minaj - Starships

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles

Westlife - Flying Without Wings

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

The Killers - Human

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

Flight of the Conchords - Business Time

Bon Jovi - Always

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

 

6-7

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Whitney Houston - How Will I Know

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps

Corrs - Breathless

Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love

Gary Numan - Cars

Lana Del Rey - Video Games

James Blunt - 1973

Monkees - I'm A Believer

Bob Marley - Jamming

No comments:

Post a Comment