Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Playlist Tuesday February 1st 2022

 4-5

Culture Club - Karma Chameleon 

Ben E. King - Stand By Me

Denise Chaila - Chaila

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)

Fleetwood Mac - Dreams

Detroit Spinners - Working My Way Back To You

Basement Jaxx - Do Your Thing

Bell X1 - Flame

Eels - Fresh Feeling

Kodaline - All I Want


5-6

Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky

The Smiths - This Charming Man

Elton John - Are You Ready For Love

Pink - Get The Party Started

Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line

Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody

The 1975 - The Sound

Shakira - Hips Don't Lie

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

The Frames - Revelate

Aretha Franklin - Respect

Ian Brown - F.E.A.R.


6-7

Britney Spears - Toxic

George Ezra - Budapest

The Stunning - Brewing Up A Storm

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi

Neil Young - Harvest Moon

Duran Duran - Notorious

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kids

Toto - Roseanna

George Michael - Careless Whisper

Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

No comments:

Post a Comment