Monday, February 28, 2022

Playlist Monday February 28th 2022

 4-5

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights 

Daft Punk - Get Lucky

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name

No Doubt - Just A Girl

The Police - Walking On The Moon

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Spandau Ballet - True

Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

The Spice Girls - Wannabe


5-6

Pulp - Common People

The Beach Boys - I Get Around

The Beautiful South - Song For Whoever

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own

Beyoncé - Irreplaceable

Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing

Oasis - Live Forever

Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"

Bon Jovi - Always


6-7

Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby

Bill Medley & Jennifer Warde - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life

The Cars - Just What I Needed

Dusty Springfield - Song Of A Preacher Man

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone

George Michael - Careless Whisper

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak

Florence And the Machine - You've Got The Love

Peter André - Mysterious Girl

Chic - I'll Be There

AC/DC - Highway To Hell

David Bowie - Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment