Thursday, February 3, 2022

Playlist Thursday February 3rd 2022

 4-5

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe 

Justice Vs. Simian - We Are Your Friends

Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Around

Bronski Beat - Small Town Boy

Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme

Jackie Wilson - I Get The Sweetest Feeling

Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero

U2 - One

The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

Hozier - Take Me To Church


5-6

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers

Fairground Attraction - Perfect

The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go

New Order - True Faith 94

Aretha Franklin - Respect

The Turtles - Happy Together

The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

Leonard Cohen - So Long Marianne

The Who - I Can See For Miles

 

6-7

The Monkees - Daydream Believer

Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday

The Beatles - When I'm Sixty-Four

Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze

The Doors - Break On Through

Stevie Wonder - I Was Made To Love Her

The Small Faces - Itchycoo Park

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin

 


No comments:

Post a Comment