Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 13.5.14

4-5
The Academic - Bear Claws
Benjamin Booker - Violent Shiver
Arrested Development - Tennessee
The National - Brainy
The Allman Brothers - One Way Out
Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into place
Windings - Embury Greenway
Ella Fitzgerald - Manhattan
Vampire Weekend - Diplomats Son
Sultans of Ping - Where's me jumper

5-6
Jucelove - Call you out
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Real Estate - Crime
The Wooden Burning Savages - Been Anywhere Lately?
Choir of Young Believers - Hallow Talk
Supergrass - Pumping on your stereo
Miike Snow - Burial
Booker T & The MG's - Green Onions
The War on Drugs - Under the pressure
Cathy Davy - Sing for your supper

6-7
Said the whale - I love you
The 4 of Us - Sunlight
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
tUnEyArDs - Hey Life
Talking Heads - Crosseyed & Painless
The Zutons - Valerie
Ships - Space Inside
AC/DC - You shook me all night long
Coldplay - Clocks
Generationals - When they fight
Brian Deady - Season (Future Islands Cover)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, I would of never thought of that. I am definitely making me one or maybe a few! Lol
    dave burke

    ReplyDelete