Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 27.5.14

4-5
Cathy Davy - Sing for your supper
Fryars - Cool like me
Jimi Hendrix - Castles made of sand
Eels - My Beloved Monster
Death Cab for Cutie - You are a tourist
Marc Bolan - 20th Century Boy
Kodakid - Shake Skin
Cut Copy - Hearts on fire
Beirut - Nantes
The Hollies - I'm Alive
I'm your vinyl - For you
Elton John - Tiny Dancer

5-6
Real Estate - Crime
Supergrass - Alright
Treefight for sunlight - Facing the sun
Rocstrong - Go Head
Friends - I'm his girl
tUnE-yArDs - Hey Life
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
The wood burning savages - Been anywhere lately?
Glass Animals - Black Mambo
George Michael - Faith
Go Wolf - Voices
Beatles - Come together
Director - Reconnect

6-7
Gary Numan & Tubeway Army - Are friends Electric
TV on the Radio - Wolf like me
Royal Blood - Come on Over
Stereophonics - Pick a part that's new
The Viking Project - Coral Bay
The Preatures - Is this how you feel
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Twin Shadow - To The Top
Badly Drawn Boy - Once around the block
Fleet Foxes - Blue Spotted Tail
The Hot Sprockets - Shake me off
Creedance Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son

No comments:

Post a Comment