Thursday, June 27, 2019

Playlist Thursday June 27th 2019

4-5
Stephen Stills - Love the One You're With
Montauk Hotel - White Billboards
The Fall - Theme From Sparta F.C. #2
Therapy? - Nowhere
Ryan Vail & Elma Orkestra feat. Moya Brennan - Colours
Seskin Lane - Wide Open Space
Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces
TLC - Waterfalls

5-6
Wallis Bird - As The River Flows
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Dreamless
Le Boom x AE MAK - Dancing Bug
The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye
Los Lobos - La Bamba
The The - Sweet Bird Of Truth
R.E.M - The One I Love

6-7
Aretha Franklin & George Michael - I Knew You Were Waiting
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Glenn Madeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love
INXS - Need You Tonight
Pet Shop Boys feat. Dusty Springfield - What Have I Done to Deserve This?
Sinéad O'Connor - Mandinka
U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky
The Dubliners & The Pogues - The Irish Rover

No comments:

Post a Comment