Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Playlist Wednesday June 5th 2019

4-5
Otherkin - On & On
Richard Hawley - Alone
Kate Tempest - Firesmoke
James - Sit Down
TooFools - Touch
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Pillow Queens - How Do I Look
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
TV On The Radio - Happy Idiot

5-6
The Divine Comedy - Queuejumper
Bitch Falcon  - Panther
Bright Eyes - Jejune Stars
JARV IS - Must I Evolve?
Blondie - One Way or Another
A House - Endless Art
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
Thumper - In My Room

6-7
Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself
Billy Eilish - wish you were gay
Van Morrison - I'm Not Feeling It Anymore
Gaz Coombes - Salamander
Felix da Housecat & Nina Simone - Sinnerman
Kitt Philippa - You
Janelle Monae -Tightrope
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Damon Locks & Black Monument Ensemble - The Colors That You Bring
Come On Live Long - Speak Up

No comments:

Post a Comment