Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Playlist Tuesday June 4th 2019

4-5
Lemaitre - Closer (Feat. Jennie A.)
Fontaines D.C. - Big
Bitch Falcon - Panther
Gaz Coombes - Salamander
Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up
Hal - Why Do You Come Here
PJ Harvey - This Mess We're In feat. Thom Yorke
Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself

5-6
Pillow Queens - How Do I Look
Pearl Jam - Even Flow
Inhaler - My Honest Face
Richard Hawley - Alone
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
Otherkin - On & On
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
Royksopp - Remind Me
Florence And The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

6-7
Joy Division - She's Lost Control
Kitt Phillippa - You
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Thumper - In My Room
Vampire Weekend - This Life
Joshua Burnside - Northern Winds
Joan As Police Woman - What a World
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
Damon Locks & Black Monument Ensemble - The Colors You Bring

No comments:

Post a Comment