Friday, June 28, 2019

Playlist Friday June 28th 2019

4-5
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me To Church
Bruce Springsteen - We Take Care of Our Own
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Dreamless
Neil Young - Alabama
The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin
Bran Van 3000 - Drinking in L.A.
Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman
Spandau Ballet - Gold

5-6
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Strange Overtones
The Doors - Break On Through
Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
Wallis Bird - As The River Flows
Doves - Kingdom Of Rust
The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
Elbow - One Day Like This
Queen - Who Wants to Live Forever

6-7
1000 Beasts feat. Laura Elizabeth Hughes - Because Of April
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
Brian Deady - Clap Both My Hands
James Vincent McMorrow - Get Low
LCD Soundsystem - All I Want
The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider
Janet Jackson - Nasty
The Vibes - Where I Wanna Be

No comments:

Post a Comment