Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Playlist Wednesday 26th June 2019

3-4
Queen - Bicycle Race
Inhaler - My Honest Face
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Such A Remarkable Day
Florence and the Machine - Dog Days Are Over
1000 Beasts ft. Laura Elizabeth Hughes - Because Of April
Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend
Prince - Purple Rain

4-5
Gypsies on the Autobahn - Dreamless
Tame Impala - Patience
Annie Lennox - Walking On Broken Glass
King Kong Company - My Name Is Now
Santigold - Coo Coo Coo

5-6
Madonne - Vogue
Something Happens - Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello
Marc O'Reilly - Solitary Ease
Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid
The Vibes - Where I Wanna Be
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

6-7
Le Galaxie - L.I.E
Belle and Sebastian - We Were Beautiful
Vampire Weekend - This Life
Five Grand Stereo - Anyone Can Be A Star
Kasabian - Underdog
Pillow Queens - Favourite
Feeder - Yesterday Went Too Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment